Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet corn soup recipe. You can have sweet corn soup using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Corn Soup:
- Use 1 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- Take 1 of finely chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
- Provide as needed of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Instructions to make Sweet Corn Soup:
- Make a thick paste from 1/2 cup of boiled sweet corn..
- Now add butter to a preheated pan..
- And soutte the capsicum for 5 min.
- Now add the thick paste to it.
- Then add 1cup of water and boil it..
- After the soup gets boiled add salt and black pepper and 1/2 cup of boiled sweet corn..
- And let it boil for 5 min at medium flame..
- Now your soup is ready to serve….
If you find this Sweet Corn Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.