Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn soup recipe. To make corn soup you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn soup:
- Take 1 of cob of corn detached or slice off.
- Get Bunch of slice seaweed (your optional amount).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and white pepper.
- Take of Cornstarch liquify.
- Take of Water enough for a bowl of soup.
Instructions to make Corn soup:
- Bring water to boiling point on low heat.add corn simmer for a little bit..
- Add liquify corn starch stir constanly. Add salt and white pepper to taste. Crack your egg keep stirring. (Achieve the thick consistency) put the heat off..
- Last step add the seaweed. And you are set. Optional you can add crab meat..
If you find this Corn soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.