Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn chowder recipe. You can have corn chowder using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Chowder:
- Use 1 packages of 12 oz Bacon – diced.
- Provide 4 stick of Celery – diced.
- Provide 1/2 of Round Sweet Onion – diced.
- Take 3 large of Potatoes – cut in small cubes.
- Use 1 each of 26oz Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 of Roux – for thickening of soup (fist size).
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper & Thyme.
- Use 1/2 quart of Heavy Cream.
- Provide 3 can of Sweet Corn.
Steps to make Corn Chowder:
- Fry bacon until crispy.
- Add Celery, Onion & Corn – sauté for a few minutes with 1/2 the roux..
- Add seasoning. Careful on the salt as bacon and chicken stock is already salty..
- Add chicken stock and potatoes. Simmer (1.6 heat/low heat) for 20 minutes..
- Add heavy cream on high heat until boil. Add remaining roux for thickening..
If you find this Corn Chowder recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.