Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick creamy cheesy spicy corn chowder recipe. To make quick creamy cheesy spicy corn chowder you only need 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder:
- Get 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1 can of rotel fire roasted tomatoes & chilies, drained.
- Use 2 cans of corn, drained.
- Take 3 of jalapeños, seeded and diced.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Get of 2 cups chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cumin.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Smokey paprika.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder:
- In large soup pot add everything except the cheese. Stirring to combine. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Add in cheese, stir to combine. Simmer 5 minutes to melt cheese completely. Ready to eat! Enjoy..
If you find this Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.