Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet corn soup recipe. You can have sweet corn soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet corn soup:
- You need 75 g of butter.
- Get 150 g of julienned onion.
- Take 180 g of diced potatoes.
- Get 250 g of sweet corn.
- Provide 1 L of vegetable stock.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Sweet corn soup:
- Melt butter in pot. In go the onion and potatoes. Stir-fry until potatoes softened then add sweet corn..
- When vegetables are cooked, but do not brown them, add vegetable stock over lower heat until it boils..
- Use a hand blender until it is creamily smooth. if u need extra creamy, additional milk maybe needed. Voila your soup is ready to serve in less than an hour!.
If you find this Sweet corn soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.