Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Basic Chicken & Corn Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Basic Chicken & Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Chicken & Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic chicken & corn soup recipe. To make basic chicken & corn soup you need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Chicken & Corn Soup:
- Use 1 of Litre chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Minced ginger.
- Use 2 cup of Shredded BBQ chicken.
- Take 400 grams of Creamed corn.
- You need 400 grams of Corn kernels.
- Prepare 3 of Stems spring onion, sliced.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Use 1 of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Basic Chicken & Corn Soup:
- Throw stock and ginger in pot and bring to the boil. Add chicken, corn, spring onion and oil. Simmer for 2 or 3 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in a small jug whisk egg and slowly pour into soup whilst stirring. Season and serve with a little extra spring onion and some crusty bread. Very basic, very nice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Basic Chicken & Corn Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.