Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken noodle soup recipe. You can cook teriyaki chicken noodle soup using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get of Broth.
- Provide 3 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Use 0.5 tsp of freshly grinded black pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Get of x 2 Lee Brand wonton base soup mix.
- Provide 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Provide 4 cups of water.
- Take 2 tsp of sunflower oil.
- Prepare of Teriyaki Chicken.
- Provide 500 g of chicken sizzlers (quick cook) from Aldi or 3 medium chicken breasts pounded until 2 cm thick.
- Provide 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of spring onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Provide of Noodles & toppings.
- Prepare 2 of carrots julienned.
- You need 1/2 cup of bamboo shoots.
- Use 220 g of instant noodles or quick cook rice/egg noodles (whatever your preference).
- Provide of Chopped coriander, mint leaves, Thai chilli flakes, chilli oil, lime wedges.
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup:
- To start, add the garlic cloves and black pepper in to a pestle and mortar. Pound until the garlic has been crushed finely and is miced with the black pepper.
- In a pot (on a medium heat) add 2 tsp sunflower oil and the pepper/garlic paste. Then add the remaining broth ingredients and stir until the stock cube has dissolved. Put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes, stir and put the lid on. It is best to let the broth sit for 6 hours to infuse the flavours, otherwise you can eat it straight away if you are in a hurry..
- In a bowl, add the chicken and marinade ingredients. Mix until the chicken is coated and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- When it is time to serve, heat the broth (lid on) until it is piping hot..
- While the broth is heating up, add 1 tsp sesame oil to a non-stick pan (medium heat) and cook the chicken for around 15 minutes, turning a few times to ensure it is cooked. Once cooked, transfer to a chopping board and cut in to slices (taking care that you don't burn yourself).
- In another pot, add hot water and cook the noodles as directed on the packet and drain..
- To plate up, add the noodles into a deep bowl, blanch the bamboo shoots in the broth for 30 seconds and add to the bowl alongside julienned carrots..
- Ladle in the broth, top with half the teriyaki chicken slices, lime wedges, coriander leaves, mint leaves, chilli flakes, chilli oil and sesame seeds.
If you find this Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.