Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken sweet corn and Tortellini chowder recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken sweet corn and Tortellini chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken sweet corn and Tortellini chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken sweet corn and tortellini chowder recipe. To make chicken sweet corn and tortellini chowder you need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken sweet corn and Tortellini chowder:
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 2 cup of water.
- Get 1 can of of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 packages of cheese filled tortillini.
- Take 1 can of cream style corn.
Steps to make Chicken sweet corn and Tortellini chowder:
- Brown chicken breast and cook through.
- Add chicken stock and simmer 20 minutes to tenderize chicken.
- Remove chicken breast add water to boiling stirring to get the drippings into the broth.
- When boiling add tortellini and simmer 8 to 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile cut chicken into small bite size pieces.
- Add chicken to pot stir in cream of chicken soup and cream style corn.
- Heat through. And serve with warm rolls.
- Optional add can of chopped green chiles for spice.
- Taste before adding salt.
If you find this Chicken sweet corn and Tortellini chowder recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.