Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato soup recipe. You can have tomato soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato soup:
- Take 4 of large tomatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get of Few black pepper corns.
- Provide 1 of black cardamom.
- Use 2 cup of water.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
Instructions to make Tomato soup:
- Roughly chopped tomatoes, chopped garlic, chopped ginger, then in a pressure cooker add oil then chopped tomatoes, ginger garlic, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt, black pepper corns black cardamom and water.
- Pressure cook it once done add coriander stems.
- Once done make a puree out of it then strain the mixture then again pour this mixture in a kadaahi and cook it for 15 minutes once done serve hot with garlic bread.
If you find this Tomato soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.