Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fish curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. You can have fish curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish curry:
- Prepare 1/2 of freshly grated coconut.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 3 of dry red chillies.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare of as required Tamarind pulp.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric quarter.
- Prepare 3-4 of Fish of your choice.
- Get handful of Curry leaves.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- Get of as per taste Salt.
Instructions to make Fish curry:
- Dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds and dry red chillies and grind them smooth with grated coconut into fine paste.
- Take oil add sliced onion and curry leaves and cook till onion gets translucent..
- Add the grounded masala with turmeric and salt and cook on sim..
- Once the masala gets cooked add water and tamarind pulp..
- Once water gets boiled add fishes and leave for 5 minutes..
- Once done eat with plain rice..
If you find this Fish curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.