Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tomato Beetroot Basil soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Beetroot Basil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Beetroot Basil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely pick out lots of food items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato beetroot basil soup recipe. To make tomato beetroot basil soup you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Beetroot Basil soup:
- Prepare 5-6 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Provide 4-5 of garlic flakes.
- You need 1/4 inch of ginger.
- Use 1-2 of beetroot.
- Provide Handful of basil leaves.
- Use of Pudina for serving.
- You need 1 Cup of Boiled corn kernels.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter or Olive oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
Steps to make Tomato Beetroot Basil soup:
- Heat butter in a pressure cooker. Put onion chopped slices, ginger and garlic. Saute it untill turns light brown or translucent..
- Now add tomatoes, beetroot, basil leaves,black pepper, water, sugar and salt to taste. Allow 2-3 whistles and then switch off the flame..
- Now open the pressure cooker and grind the mixture into fine puree. Strain this puree in a sauce pan..
- Put boiled corn kernels and finely chopped pudina leaves to enhance the flavour of soup.we can also add black pepper for health benefit..
- To feel safe and warm on a cold wet night, all you really need is soup.”.
If you find this Tomato Beetroot Basil soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.