Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken chowder recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken chowder recipe. You can cook chicken chowder using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken chowder:
- Get 1 lb of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Take 3 large of White Potatos.
- Use 1 large of Sweet Onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of Turkey Bacon.
- Provide 1 can of Diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- Use 1 can of Cream of celery soup.
- Use 1 packages of Sweet frozen corn.
- Use 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Take 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Instructions to make Chicken chowder:
- In a large dutch oven heat olive oil, add small diced chicken and cut up bacon. Cook until done. Remove..
- Add diced onion and diced potato to pan and cook until onions are translucent, add garlic and s&p..
- Stir together Chicken broth, soups and tomatos (undrained) add this plus chicken and bacon back to pan. Cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- In a seperate saucepan melt butter, stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Whisk in milk, stirring constantly. Bring to boil, sauce will thicken. When done remove from heat and stir in whipping cream..
- Add white sauce into the dutch oven add corn let cook for 1 more minute. Stir and enjoy. Top with chedder cheese if desired..
- Delicious served with chedder garlic biscuits. :).
If you find this Chicken chowder recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.