Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Allu masala curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Allu masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Allu masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to allu masala curry recipe. You can cook allu masala curry using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Allu masala curry:
- Provide 1 tbsp of ghee / clarified butter.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera / cumin.
- Take 2 pods of cardamom / elachi.
- Take 1 of bay leaf /.
- Provide 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Use 3 cloves of / lavang.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fennel / saunf.
- Get pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric / haldi.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of + 1 tsp kasuri methi.
- Get 3 of to mato, finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 4 of potato / aloo, boiled & cubed.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Allu masala curry:
- Firstly, in a large kadai heat 1 tbsp ghee and saute 1 tsp jeera, 1 bay leaf, 2 pods cardamom, 1 inch cinnamon, 3 cloves, ½ tsp fennel and pinch hing..
- Also keeping the flame on low add ¼ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander powder and 1 tsp kasuri methi..
- Now add 1 tsp ginger paste and saute well. additionally, add 3 tomato and saute till the oil releases from tomato..
- Further, add 4 boiled and cubed potato and 1 tsp salt. saute for a minute, making sure the spices are coated well. now add a cup water and adjust consistency..
- Cover and boil for 5 more minutes or till potatoes absorb spices..
- Mash few potatoes adjusting the texture of curry..
- Further, add 2 tbsp coriander leaves, squeeze ½ lemon and 1 tsp crushed kasuri methi..
- Finally, serve aloo curry with poori, roti or chapathi..
If you find this Allu masala curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.