Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mexican chicken chowder recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican chicken chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican chicken chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican chicken chowder recipe. To cook mexican chicken chowder you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican chicken chowder:
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of chopped cooked chicken.
- Take 1 can (11 oz) of whole kernel sweet corn (with sweet peppers if you can find it).
- Provide 1 can (10.75 oz) of cream of potato or cream of chicken soup.
- Provide 1 can (4 oz) of diced green chiles.
- Take 2 tablespoons of snipped fresh cilantro.
- Take 1/2 package of taco seasoning.
- Get 1 can (14.5 oz) of chicken broth.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 cup of fat-free sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Mexican chicken chowder:
- In a large saucepan combine chicken, corn, soup, Chili's, cilantro, taco seasoning, chicken broth and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes. you may keep this warm in a crockpot on low..
- Stir one cup of the hot soup to the fat free sour cream once well mixed return this to the large saucepan and heat.
- Sprinkle each serving with some cheese and serve with baked tortilla chips.
If you find this Mexican chicken chowder recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.