Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Comfort sweet corn chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Comfort sweet corn chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to comfort sweet corn chowder recipe. To make comfort sweet corn chowder you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Comfort sweet corn chowder:
- Use of Medium onion.
- Take 1 of red pepeer.
- Get 2 of medium potatoes, cubed and parboiled.
- Provide of Large tin of sweet corn, drained.
- Get 1 (410 g) of tin evaporated milk.
- Provide of Whole milk.
- Take 1 (295 g) of tin Campbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 1 tsp of mild curry powder.
Steps to make Comfort sweet corn chowder:
- Soften the chopped onion in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add red pepper and soften.
- Add potatoes and sweet corn and soften.
- Add evaporated milk. Fill the empty tin with whole milk and add to the pan.
- Add condensed mushroom soup, then fill that empty tin with cold tap water and add that to the pan as well.
- Reduce to a low heat and simmer for 30mins, stirring constantly. If you don't keep stirring, it sticks to the bottom of the pan and burns / gives you a weird soup skin and/or it all-of-a-sudden rapidly boils over giving you a wonderfully milky mess to clean off your stove!.
- Just before you take off the heat, stir in curry powder..
- Remove from heat and serve with fresh crusty bread, or leave to cool before putting portions into Tupperware and freezing for those days where you just need instant comfort food without having to cook it!.
If you find this Comfort sweet corn chowder recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.