Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets recipe. You can have mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets:
- You need of ● For The Asparagus.
- Provide 2 Pounds of Fresh Asparagus.
- Use as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [just enough to coat asparagus].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Get to taste of Sea Salt.
- You need of ● For The Hollandaise Sauce.
- Use 2 Packets of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce Packets [see photo].
- Prepare 2 Cups of Whole Milk.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- Take of ● For The Salmon.
- Take 2 Pounds of Pre-Seasoned Salmon Filets [Costco sells a fantastic product – see photo].
- Take 1/2 of Lemon Juiced.
- You need Dash of Lemon Pepper.
- Provide Dash of Sea Salt.
- You need Dash of Dried Chives.
- Prepare of ● For The Garnishments.
- Use of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of Fresh Or Dried Chives.
- Provide of Fresh Parsley.
Steps to make Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets:
- Preheat your oven to 400°..
- Rinse your asparagus and completely dry them..
- Chop the bottom 1 to 2 inch woody bottoms from the base of your asparagus. Disgard. [or, sell to Panda Express since i'm convinced that's exactly what they're serving anymore] Yuck!.
- Drizzle asparagus with enough garlic olive oil only to coat them and sprinkle with sea salt, lemon pepper and Parmasean cheese..
- Season your prefabed salmon with a good dash of lemon juice, lemon pepper, dried chives and sea salt. This Costco salmon filet will come in its own oven safe pan with butter and dill. However, the plastic top is not oven safe. Reserve it tho. You'll need it..
- Wrap salmon pan up tightly with tin foil..
- Place both asparagus and salmon in the oven at the same time for 45 minutes. Bake asparagus for 30 minutes. Bake salmon for 45 minutes..
- Flip/stir asparagus at 15 minutes in. At 30 minutes, check for doneness. But know you'll want a slight crisp to them..
- While waiting, at 30 minutes in, create your easy Hollandaise Sauce..
- Knoors requires 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cube butter per packet. Bring milk and butter to a simmer and add your Knoors packets. Whisk well and regularly until thickened. Turn off heat. As she sits, she will thicken further and develop a skin on the top. If so, gently reheat, whisk again and add an additional splash of milk if needed just before serving..
- Place filets on a plates and top with asparagus and Hollandaise. Garnish with fresh or dried chives, fresh parsley and fresh ground black pepper. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.