Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Black Bean Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean soup recipe. To cook black bean soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Black Bean Soup:
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Provide 1 cup of diced peppers.
- You need 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Use 2 cans of black beans rinsed.
- Provide 1 can of corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa.
- Take 1 tbs of cumin.
- Use 1 tbs of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of basil.
- Get 1 cup of uncooked shell pasta.
Steps to make Black Bean Soup:
- Put all ingredients in pot except the pasta and bring to a boil..
- Once it comes to a full boil turn to medium and simmer for 20 mins or until peppers are soft..
- Add in pasta and simmer for 10 mins..
- Turn off burner cover pot and let sit for 10 mins so pasta will be soft..
- Enjoy this makes 4 2 cup servings..
If you find this Black Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.