Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One heart-healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tamarind soup (sayur asem) *vegan recipe. To make tamarind soup (sayur asem) *vegan you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan:
- You need 300 gr of Kangkung/water spinach (optional).
- Provide 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 200 gr of corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of tamarind.
- Take 1 of bayleaf.
- Take 1 cm of galangal.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
- Provide of You can use other vegetables such as:.
- You need of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Chokos.
- Provide of Wombok.
- Get of Snake bean.
Steps to make Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan:
- Boil the water, chop onion and garlic, cut up all vegetables..
- Add chopped onion and garlics into boiling water, stir it. Add tamarind, bayleaf, and galangal. Sprinkle salt and sugar stir it..
- Put the vegetables in (the vegetables that needed to be cooked longer should be added first like carrot and snake bean)..
- Cover the pot until all the vegetables cooked well..
- Perfect to serve while its hot in winter or rainy weather. Also can be served with steamed rice, chili sauce, and garlic or prawn crackers..
If you find this Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.