Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Creamy Stacked Seafood Chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Creamy Stacked Seafood Chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's creamy stacked seafood chowder recipe. To cook mike's creamy stacked seafood chowder you need 36 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Creamy Stacked Seafood Chowder:
- Use of ● For The Seafood [all equal parts – rinsed & rough chopped].
- Provide of [my students used a cup a piece].
- Use to taste of Fresh Monk Fish [not shown in photos].
- Take to taste of Fresh Scallops.
- You need to taste of Fresh Shrimp.
- Provide to taste of Fresh Lobster.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Clams.
- Take of ● For The EZ Basic Soup Base.
- Prepare 4 (14.5 Cans) of Progresso Clam Chowder [no subs].
- Provide as needed of Whole Milk [add slowly].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Heavy Cream [add slowly].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh White Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [chopped].
- Provide 1.5 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Celery Salt.
- You need 1 Cup of Drained Sweet Corn.
- Prepare 2 of EX LG White Mushrooms [sliced].
- Use 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley Leaves [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- You need 1 (8.75 oz) of Sweet Corn [drained].
- Take 2 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- Use of ● For The Vegetables & Seafood Stock.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- You need 14.5 oz of Seafood Stock [enough to cover vegetables].
- Use 2 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [chopped].
- Take 1/2 Cup of Sliced Carrots.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Celery With Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Diced Medium Potatoes.
- Use 1/2 of Medium White Onion.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- You need 1 Dash of Half & Half.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Whole Milk.
- Get to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide of ● For The Options/Sides.
- Use as needed of Fresh Croutons.
- Get as needed of Oyster Crackers.
- Take as needed of Fried Chopped Bacon.
Instructions to make Mike's Creamy Stacked Seafood Chowder:
- Add everything in the Soup Base section in a large pot. Turn heat on low. Stir regularly..
- Pull your fresh seafood from husks..
- Reserve all husks and skins. Boil husks in water with onions for 20 minutes to make your seafood stock..
- Strain broth..
- Chop seafood into small cubes then refrigerate..
- Chop everything in the Vegetable and Seafood Stock section and add them to broth and wine. Boil for 25 minutes..
- Strain vegetables but reserve broth just in case it's needed for thinning soup base..
- Add vegetables to the soup base and stir. Simmer on low for fifteen minutes. Stir constantly since this is one viscous soup. It will burn and stick to the bottom of your pot..
- Add seafood and gently simmer for 10 minutes. Add additional stock if you want your soup a little thinner for dipping bread. Again, stir soup regularly..
- All ingredients are now incorporated..
- Add fresh thick cut chopoed crispy bacon to garnish if you'd like!.
- Serve with fresh bread for dipping or, croutons. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Creamy Stacked Seafood Chowder recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.