Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy, Creamy and Gentle Chowder with Chinese Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy, Creamy and Gentle Chowder with Chinese Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy, creamy and gentle chowder with chinese cabbage recipe. To cook easy, creamy and gentle chowder with chinese cabbage you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy, Creamy and Gentle Chowder with Chinese Cabbage:
- Use 1/4 of head, roughly chopped Chinese cabbage.
- You need 1 of onion roughly cut into small pieces Onion.
- Take 1/4 of Carrot.
- Provide 1 of as much as you'd like Corn.
- Take 2 medium of Potatoes.
- Take 100 of grams, cut into short strips Ham or bacon.
- Provide 1 small of bowl full Leftover sashimi, mixed seafood, or the like.
- Provide 1 dash of White wine or sake.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of White pepper.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chicken soup stock granules or consomme.
- Prepare 500 ml of Water.
- Use 300 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Butter and/or vegetable oil (a small amount of each).
- You need 1 of Green onions or parsley (optional).
Steps to make Easy, Creamy and Gentle Chowder with Chinese Cabbage:
- Prepare the leftover frozen sashimi. Cut into bite-sized pieces, lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper, and then sprinkle 1 tablespoon of wine (or sake)..
- (If you're using frozen mixed seafood instead of sashimi, then you don't have to cut it up).
- Cut the Chinese cabbage into rough chunks, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for about 4 minutes. It cooks quickly this way, so you can eat it quickly..
- So, it should look like this..
- Use medium-low heat. Heat a small amount of vegetable oil and butter. Add the onion, carrot, and bacon, and saute well. Add the seafood. When the everything has cooked through….
- Add 500 ml of hot water, the bay leaf, and the soup stock. Then add the Chinese cabbage. When the cabbage is tender, add 300 ml of milk..
- When the milk starts to boil, lower the heat. Grate the potato directly into the pot..
- With a spatula, gently stir while it simmers… and thickens. It will quickly become a sufficiently creamy texture..
- Sprinkle salt and white pepper to taste, and it's finished. You don't even need to use roux (or flour). It's easy and light on the stomach..
- If it's too thick, add milk. If it's too thin, add more potato to adjust. In Step 5, cooking with rice is also delicious..
If you find this Easy, Creamy and Gentle Chowder with Chinese Cabbage recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.