Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) recipe. To cook tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup):
- You need 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 stick of lemongrass (about 3inch halved lengthwise).
- Take 4 tsp of minced fresh galangel (can substitue ginger).
- Prepare 4 clove of minced fresh garlic.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 4 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 3 cup of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 2 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
- Use 1 of chili paste to taste (can substitute crushed red pepper).
- Provide 1 of chopped green onion, cilantro for garnish.
Steps to make Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup):
- heat oil on medium high in small dutch oven.
- sautee next 5 ingredients for 5 mins.
- whisk in next 4 ingredients.
- bring to a soft boil.
- reduce heat to medium low.
- add chicken and desired amount of chili paste or crushed red pepper.
- cook for 10 mins.
- remove lemongrass.
- garnish with diced green onions or cilantro.
If you find this Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.