Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fish in TT Sauce (ikan basung in turmeric & tamarind sauce) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish in TT Sauce (ikan basung in turmeric & tamarind sauce) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish in TT Sauce (ikan basung in turmeric & tamarind sauce) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish in tt sauce (ikan basung in turmeric & tamarind sauce) recipe. To make fish in tt sauce (ikan basung in turmeric & tamarind sauce) you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish in TT Sauce (ikan basung in turmeric & tamarind sauce):
- Provide 12 small of scad fish(basung)-marinated in fish sauce, coded with corn flour.
- Prepare 6 medium of okra(ladies finger)-cutted half.
- Take 2 stick of lemon grass-crushed.
- Take 2 large of onion-cutted chunk.
- Prepare 2 large of tomato-cutted chunk.
- Prepare 12 each of curry leaf.
- You need 2 clove of garlic-sliced.
- Take 2 clove of shallot-sliced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of hot & sour chili dips.
- Get 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 3 cup of tamarind juice.
Steps to make Fish in TT Sauce (ikan basung in turmeric & tamarind sauce):
- deep fried fished, till crispy & goldern Brown, set a side.
- stir fried, garlic, shallot, lemon grass, chili & turmeric powder, curry leaf for 2-3 mins..
- add in large onion & tomato, continue to stir fried for 2-3 mins..
- add in tamarind juice, bring to boiled, add in okra cook for 5 mins., add in fish sauce..
- note: water could be added in order to have more sauce.
- added TT mixture to fish before serving.
If you find this Fish in TT Sauce (ikan basung in turmeric & tamarind sauce) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.