Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup recipe. You can have vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Soup:
- Use 4 quarts of Water -.
- You need 2 cans of Stewed Tomatoes -.
- You need 1 can of Kidney Beans -.
- Get 2-3 of Potatoes (Diced) -.
- Provide 2 cups of Corn -.
- Use 2 cans of Green Beans -.
- Prepare 4 of Carrots (Chopped) -.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Garlic (Minced) -.
- You need 3 tbsp of Salt -.
- Get 1 tbsp of Pepper -.
- Use 1 tbsp of Thyme -.
- Get 2 tbsp of Paprika -.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder -.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Herbs de Provence -.
Steps to make Vegetable Soup:
- Fill a pot with 4 quarts of water turning it on to medium heat, then chop your carrots into coins and dice the potatoes. When done add to the pot of water on the stove top..
- Drain and rinse the kidney beans, then add them to the pot. Open 2 cans of stewed tomatoes and add to the pot. Open and drain 2 cans of green beans adding to the pot as well. After that add in 2 cups of corn..
- Now add 2 tbsp of minced garlic, 3 tbsp of salt, 1 tbsp of pepper, 2 tbsp of paprika, 1 tbsp of thyme, 1 tbsp of herbs de Provence and 1 tbsp of garlic powder..
- Now cover the pot and allow it to cook at medium for about an hour stirring occasionally. After an hour reduce to low and let it go for another hour. Then it is ready to serve!.
If you find this Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.