Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tangy Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tangy Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular treats is yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tangy fish curry recipe. You can cook tangy fish curry using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tangy Fish Curry:
- Prepare 500 gms of For Marinating: Fish.
- Get 2 tbsps of Chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Salt or as per your taste.
- Provide 3 tbsp of For Masala : Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Provide 2 of dry red chillies.
- Take 2 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Get 2 of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- Use 2 of green chillies slit.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 of raw mango cut into 3-4 peices.
- Use 1 handful of coriander leaves chopped.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- Provide of Few curry leaves extras.
Steps to make Tangy Fish Curry:
- Take fish and the marinating spices and mix well. Set aside..
- Heat a earthernware pot or any pan (I cooked in eartherware pot) add in oil and crackle in mustard, fenugreek, dry chilli and curry leaves.
- Add in onions and green chillies. Add in salt and mix well. Cook till it gets lightly translucent.
- Add in tomatoes and cook till it gets mushy, add in the spice powders along with a splash of water and mix well. Cook till oil separates.
- Now add in fish and the mango and mix well. Bring it to a boil again and simmer for around 15 mins.
- Now add in fresh curry leaves and coriander leaves. Cook for 2-3 and take off the heat..
If you find this Tangy Fish Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.