Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for My moms veggie soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My moms veggie soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My moms veggie soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my moms veggie soup recipe. You can have my moms veggie soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook My moms veggie soup:
- Prepare 1 pound of stew beef.
- Get 1 of (15.25)oz can corn, drained.
- You need 1 of (15.25)oz can peas, drained.
- You need 4-5 of carrots diced.
- Prepare 4-5 of pototoes peeled and cubed.
- Take 1-2 stalks of celery finely diced.
- Get 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 1 of small head of cabbage diced.
- Prepare 1 of (28)oz whole tomatoes.
- Provide 1 can of tomato juice.
- Provide to taste of salt&pepper.
Steps to make My moms veggie soup:
- Boil meat onions and celery for 20mins.drain set a side..
- Add drainned corn and peas to meat mixture. Boil carrots til tender drain add to meat. Boil potatoes til fork tender drain and to meat. Boil cabbage til tender drain add to meat..
- Add canned tomatoes and tomato juice salt and pepper to taste. Heat til juice is warmed. Serve with crackers or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches enjoy.
If you find this My moms veggie soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.