Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Karutha Curry /Post Pregnancy Fish Kulambu/Nagercoil Fish Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Karutha Curry /Post Pregnancy Fish Kulambu/Nagercoil Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Karutha Curry /Post Pregnancy Fish Kulambu/Nagercoil Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to karutha curry /post pregnancy fish kulambu/nagercoil fish curry recipe. To make karutha curry /post pregnancy fish kulambu/nagercoil fish curry you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Karutha Curry /Post Pregnancy Fish Kulambu/Nagercoil Fish Curry:
- Provide 1 cup of shredded coconut.
- Use 1/2 kg of Fish (King fish/Sura meen/Salmon).
- Provide 2 tsp of Coriander Seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of peppercorns.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Omam.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dry ginger powder (Chukku powder).
- Provide 10 of garlic cloves.
- Get 4 of small onions.
- You need 4 of dry red chillies.
- Provide 2 of string Curry leaves.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of tamarind pulp.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Karutha Curry /Post Pregnancy Fish Kulambu/Nagercoil Fish Curry:
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add coconut, peppercorns, curry leaves, small onions, 5-6 garlic and roast till it gets golden and well roasted. Add coriander seeds, omam, chukku powder, turmeric powder and saute for a min..
- Take them in a bowl and let it cool for 5 mins. Now take the roasted mix in a blender and make it into a smooth puree by adding some water. Take same pan and do seasoning and add blended paste with salt, 5 garlic and curry leaves..
- Now add in tamarind pulp and mix well. Boil this for 5 mins. Add in fish pieces and cook for more 7 to 10 mins till the fish is cooked. Serve this curry with rice..
If you find this Karutha Curry /Post Pregnancy Fish Kulambu/Nagercoil Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.