Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe. You can cook spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat:
- Provide 3 lb of beef stew meat.
- Provide 1 can of tomato sauce(8 oz).
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato juice (5.5 oz).
- Use 1 can of rotel.
- Take 1 can of cut green beans.
- Get 1 can of corn.
- Use 1 can of beef broth.
- Take 3 of carrots.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 of medium size red cabbage.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- Use 3 of celery stocks.
- Take 2 cup of water (or more if needed).
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of tonys chacheres to taste.
- Use 1 of black pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat:
- Pour all canned items (corn and green beans drained first) into large pot..
- Chop all vegetables to desired size. I prefer to keep them rather large..
- Add all chopped vegetables, except potatoes, to pot..
- Chop stew meat to preferred size and add to pot..
- Add water until it covers about an inch over all ingredients..
- Cook on medium heat for 2 hours. Stirring occasionally..
- Add potatoes..
- Cook until potatoes are cooked through. Adding more water if needed..
- Season with tonys, salt, and pepper to taste..
If you find this Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.