Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Khaman dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khaman dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to khaman dhokla recipe. To make khaman dhokla you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Khaman dhokla:
- Take 200 gram of chickpea flour.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli ginger paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of curd.
- Get 1 tsp of eno fruit salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- You need of For tempering.
- You need 1 string of curry leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of mustard seeds or rai.
- Use 3 of green chillies cut in to slit.
- You need 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of sugar.
Steps to make Khaman dhokla:
- In a mixing bowl put chickpea flour half glass water (as required) mix it well,using whisk make a thick consistency batter,cover and rest for 8 hour's for fermentation..
- It is fermented for an hour or some more..
- Add salt to taste, turmeric powder, chilli ginger paste, curd,half tsp sugar mix it well..
- Meanwhile grease a plate nicely and keep it aside..
- In a kdahi add 3 cup water and keep stand..
- Add eno and lime juice mix it well and pour the batter immediately in the greased mould..
- Keep the plate on the stand kept in kadahi, cover and cook on medium flame for 12 min..
- Check with a toothpick of in comes out clean means it is cooked..
- Let cool completely then demould and keep it a side..
- In a cup add 3 tbsp water and remaining sugar mix it well keep it aside..
- Heat the tadka pan with oil add mustard seeds,curry leaves, green chilli crackle once add sugar water stir or 40 seconds then turn off the flame..
- And pour the tadka evenly dhokla and cut into your desired shape and serve with green chatuny..
If you find this Khaman dhokla recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.