Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad recipe. To make vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad:
- Provide 200 g of tomato purée (or quantity to taste).
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1-3 tsp of oregano.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Get 1 of carrot (grated).
- Provide 1/2 of cucumber.
- Use 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 small can of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 small can of green peas.
- Get 5 leaves of lettuce and/or cabbage.
- Get to taste of (any other vegetable you would like to add, for example tomatoes or lentils).
- Use 1 handful of black olives.
Instructions to make Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad:
- For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. If the purée is too thick, add a few spoonfuls of water, then olive oil, salt and oregano to balance it out. (leaves of basil are also welcome!)..
- For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Mix all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste..
- Enjoy with a piece of toast and orange juice for best experience! :b.
If you find this Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.