Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Khaman dhokla recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Khaman dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khaman dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to khaman dhokla recipe. You can cook khaman dhokla using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Khaman dhokla:
- Take 1 cup of gram flour (besan).
- Prepare 1 of .¹/² cup water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of refined oil.
- Prepare 15 of curry leaves.
- Use 1 teaspoon of coconut powder.
- Take of For garnish.
- You need of Some green chilli and coriander powder.
Instructions to make Khaman dhokla:
- Take a glass bowl and add gram flour,salt water, lemon juice and baking soda in it. Mix well all things ingredients. Allow the batter to ferment for 1-2 hours.in the meantime,pour boiled water in a steamer and grease the utensil with oil..
- Pour the dhokla batter in the utensil and cook on low flame for 15-20 minutes. Check with a knife after 15 minutes by inserting it inside the dhokla.if the knife comes out clean, remove it from the stove.allow the dish to cool and then cut into pieces..
- For the tempering, heat another pan with oil in it over moderate flame. Once the oil is sufficiently hot,add mustard seeds,curry leaves and vertically sliced green chilli.add 1/2 cup of water in the pan allow it to boil.on 2-3 boils.squeeze 1/2 lemon, add sugar and green coriander leaves..
- Turn off the heat and pour the tempering on the dhokla.transfer the dish to a serving bowl and serve it with green chutney.
If you find this Khaman dhokla recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.