Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Khaman Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khaman Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to khaman dhokla recipe. You can have khaman dhokla using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Khaman Dhokla:
- Prepare 1 cup of Besan/gram flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of Sooji/semolina.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Turmeric /haldi powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fruit salt/eno.
- Get 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Green chilli ginger paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of Mustard seed.
- Use 1 tbsp of Seasame seeds.
- You need 2 of Green chillies slit and cut into half.
- You need 3/4 cup of Water for batter and 1 glass for tempering.
- Take 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Use 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
Instructions to make Khaman Dhokla:
- Take a bowl add besan, suji,salt as per taste,turmeric powder,2 tbsp sugar, ginger green chilli paste. Add 3/4cup of water little by little to make a batter..
- This should be lumps free and of flowing consistency. Beat it with a hand beater for 2_3 mnts..
- Add 2 tbsp of oil and mix well.
- Add fruit salt and 1 tbsp lemon juice. Mix it in one direction until the colour changes of the batter and it gets fluffy..
- Pour the batter immediately into microwave pan/bowl..
- Bake for 3_4 mnts.
- Meanwhile, prepare the tadka..
- Take a kadai or pan. Add 1 tbsp of oil and heat it..
- Add mustard seeds and let it splutter..
- Add sesame seeds green chillies and curry leaves, saute it..
- Add one glass of water. Add salt and 2 tbsp of sugar. Mix well. Boil the water. Switch off the gas..
- Add 1 tbsp of sugar. Mix well..
- Dhokla is ready now pour the tadka on dhokla.
If you find this Khaman Dhokla recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.