Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Corn Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn soup recipe. You can cook corn soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Soup:
- Provide 3 Ears of Corn.
- Provide 1 2/3 Cups of Stock.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Milk.
- Take Splash of Heavy Cream.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- Use of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
- Take of Parsley.
Instructions to make Corn Soup:
- Preheat oven to 475F. Peel your corn, brush it with a little olive oil and pop it in the oven 45 minutes..
- Remove corn from the oven and cut kernels. Reserve about 1/5 of the corn..
- Put corn in the blender along with liquid components, a few grinds of black pepper and salt, along with a heavy pinch of onion powder and garlic salt. Blend throughly..
- Pour soup into a small pot and heat to a simmer. Serve and garnish with a pinch of the reserved corn, a splash of heavy cream and a little parsley..
If you find this Corn Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.