Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tex-mex chicken and three bean soup recipe. To cook tex-mex chicken and three bean soup you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup:
- Take 2 pounds of chicken breasts chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 can of black beans ( drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1 can of red beans (drained and rinsed).
- Provide 1 can of white beans (drained and rinsed).
- Take 16 ounce of frozen corn.
- Take 16 ounces of salsa.
- Get 16 ounces of vegetable broth.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Take 1 pkg. of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Prepare 3 cups of chopped zucchini (1/2 inch).
- Use of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese for topping.
- Get of Sour Cream for topping.
Instructions to make Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup:
- Sauté chicken in olive oil until browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Put the three cans of drained and rinsed beans, corn, salsa, broth, water and taco seasoning in crockpot. Add cooked chicken and stir well. Cooked on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Then add the chopped zucchini and cooked brown rice, continue cooking for 1 hour or until zucchini is tender..
- Serve hot with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips..
If you find this Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.