Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala Dosa with Peanut Chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Dosa with Peanut Chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala dosa with peanut chutney recipe. You can have masala dosa with peanut chutney using 26 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Masala Dosa with Peanut Chutney:
- Get of For Dosa Batter.
- Take 2 cups of Idli Rice.
- Get 1 cup of White Urad Dal.
- Prepare 7-8 of grains of Methi Seeds.
- Prepare To taste of Salt as per Taste.
- Take As needed of Water.
- Provide of For Aloo Sabji.
- Prepare 3/4 of Boiled Potatoes.
- Provide 1 of large onion finely sliced.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 6/7 of curry leaves.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- Provide Handful of coriander leaves.
- Provide To taste of Salt as per taste.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Haldi / turmeric powder.
- Prepare Pinch of Hing.
- Prepare of For Peanut Chutney.
- Get 100-200 grams of peanuts.
- Take 2-3 of green chillies.
- Get 1/2 of " ginger.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Water.
- You need of For tempering.
- Get 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 7-8 of curry leaves.
Steps to make Masala Dosa with Peanut Chutney:
- Wash and Soak rice and dal separately for about 7 8 hours or overnight. Add methi seeds to it..
- Now grind them in mixer separately. Add salt as per taste. Then put both of them in one Steel Dabba..
- Mix the batter well for 10 mins..
- Close the lid and keep it for fermenting in warm place. U can cover it with bedsheet..
- After fermenting it will be as in pic..
- For Aloo Masala. Take one kadai. Put little oil. Oil when heated at mustard seeds. When it splutters add onion and green chillies..
- Saute till translucent. Now add boiled potatoes and mix well..
- To it add curry leaves, salt and Haldi. And mix it..
- For garnishing add coriander leaves..
- For Chutney.. take peanuts, green chillies, ginger salt and water as required and grinde well in mixer..
- Take it out in a bowl and keep one small kadai or vagara for tempering. Add oil and mustard seeds and curry leaves and pour over chutney..
- Now for Dosa..take the required amount of batter in pot. Add few drops of water. Don't make it watery..
- Keep tawa for on gas..
- Spread dosa batter on tawa..
- Add one teaspoon oil. Over it. And wait till it is golden brown. Add masala to it..
- Masala Dosa with Chutney is ready to be served..
If you find this Masala Dosa with Peanut Chutney recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.