Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Shrimp Wonton Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Wonton Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Wonton Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp wonton soup recipe. You can cook shrimp wonton soup using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp Wonton Soup:
- You need of Stock:.
- Get 1 tbls of sesame oil.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 tbls of freshly grated ginger.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 4 oz of shiitake mushrooms.
- Use 1 cup of mixed greens or 2 baby book choy or both.
- Use 3 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 tbls of yellow miso paste, or more, to taste.
- Use of Wontons:.
- Take 8 oz of medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and diced.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 tbls of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbls of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbls of freshly grated ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sriracha, optional.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 36 (2 inch) of Wonton wrappers.
Steps to make Shrimp Wonton Soup:
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, garlic, green onions, oyster sauce, ginger, sesame oil, Sriracha and pepper..
- To assemble the wontons, place wrappers on a work surface (I usually do 3 at a time). Keep remaining wrappers under a slightly damp cloth, they dry out quickly. Spoon appx 1 tsp of the shrimp mixture on to the center of the wrappers. Using your finger, rub the edge of the wrappers with water. Fold the dough over the filling to creat a triangle, pinch the edges to seal, set aside..
- Heat 1 tbls sesame oil in a large stock pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger, and cook stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes..
- Whisk in chicken broth, mushrooms and 2 cups water..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer till mushrooms have softened, about 10 minutes. Stir in greens and/or bok choy, and green onions. Stir in miso paste until well combined, about 1-2 minutes..
- Stir I wontons until cooked through, appx 2-3 minutes.
If you find this Shrimp Wonton Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.