Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scalloped potato/ham soup recipe. To make scalloped potato/ham soup you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup:
- Provide 3 can of cream of chicken.
- Get 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 6 large of potatoes.
- Get 1 packages of frozen corn.
- Take 1 packages of mix frozen peas & carrots.
- Use 2 3/4 can of milk.
- Get 1 stick of salted butter.
- Provide 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Take of dried onions.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- Use of black pepper.
- Use of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Ham.
- Take 1 packages of Colby Shredded Cheese.
Steps to make Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup:
- Slice potatoes, ham, mix cream of chicken w/milk, layer potatoes, ham, frozen veggies, cream cheese, salted butter, seasoning, cover with cream of chicken mix and repeat. Put in crockpot, and cook on high until potatoes are tender. Right before it's done add 1 package of Colby shredded cheese and mix..
- When layering is done add chicken broth to the mix..
- Now my crockpot wasn't moving fast enough, so I used the pot part and put it the oven @350 for 2.5/3 hours or until the potatoes are tender..
If you find this Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.