Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach corn soup recipe. To make spinach corn soup you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach corn soup:
- Use 100 gms of chopped spinach.
- Get 1 of small chopped ginger.
- You need 1 cup of boiled corn.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Use As per taste of Salt.
- Take As per taste of Red chilli powder as per taste.
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh cream.
Steps to make Spinach corn soup:
- In a pan add chopped spinach and add water to soak spinach well. Boil it for 5 minutes..
- Now drain the water in another bowl and keep aside this spinach water. Add cold water on spinach to cool..
- Now in another vessel add 3 cup water and one cup corn to boil. Boil it for 5 minutes. And once boiled drain the water..
- Now in a mixer jar add spinach and ginger and make a paste..
- In a pan now add 1 tbps butter, 1 tbps cooking oil, spinach paste, corn and add spinach water to it. Add salt and red chilli powder and boil it for 8-9 minutes. And add 2 tbps fresh cream..
- Spinach corn soup is ready to serve.
If you find this Spinach corn soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.