Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Home-made wonton soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home-made wonton soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home-made wonton soup recipe. You can have home-made wonton soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Home-made wonton soup:
- Take 500 g of minced pork.
- You need 200 g of chopped shepherd's purse.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 10 g of chopped ginger.
- Use 1 teaspoon of oyster oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chinese pepper sauce.
- Get 10 g of salt.
- Use 1 quart of broth.
- Use 5 g of lard.
- Use 5 g of dried laver.
- Prepare 10 g of shredded egg crepe.
- Take 5 g of dried shrimp.
- You need 5 g of chopped spring onions.
Steps to make Home-made wonton soup:
- Add a teaspoon of flour into the water and leave the shepherd’s purse to soak for 30mins before you wash it. Flour can make it easy for you to get rid of the dirt..
- Wring the shepherd’s purse before mixing it with minced pork or you will find the stuffing soggy..
- To make the wonton filling, finely chop the shepherd’s purse. Transfer to a basin and stir in the minced pork，egg, chopped ginger, oyster oil, Chinese pepper sauce and salt..
- .Lay the wonton wrappers on a work surface in a single layer and put about 1 tablespoon of the filling mixture in the centre of each. Fold each one into a rectangle..
- Bring the two bottom corners of the edge which hasn’t been sealed to meet in the centre..
- Secure with a little of water to hold in place..
- Cook the wontons in boiling water. Add another cup of cold water when they start to swim on the surface of boiling water. Cook the wontons until they flout onto the surface again..
- Transport the wontons to the heated broth and add lard, shred laver and chopped spring onions before serving. You can also add chili oil, coriander or sesame seed oil as you like..
If you find this Home-made wonton soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.