Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chivda – less oil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chivda – less oil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chivda – less oil recipe. To cook chivda – less oil you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chivda – less oil:
- Provide 500 gms of nylon poha/patla poha/kagazi poha.
- You need 250 gms of mungfali dane.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of oil.
- Provide to taste of Jeera,namak,lal mirch powder, saunf,sugar,haldi powder-.
- You need 3-4 of Curry leave/kadi patte/methi neem.
- Use 250-500 gms of Murmure/ parmal/mamra/puffed rice.
- Use 100-200 gms of Makki ke pohe (fried).
- Take to taste of Aloo chips & aloo senv (fried).
- Take 2 of sabut lal mirch.
- Use 1 pinch of Tatari/citric acid/nimbu ka phool/nimbu ka sat/satva.
- Take 10-15 of Hari mirch slit/cheera lagi hui.
Steps to make Chivda – less oil:
- Roast all poha till crispy in a woke/kadahi. It takes 3-5 minutes. Stir continuously unless it burns. Keep aside..
- In oil fry green chillies, red chilli, peanuts/mungfali till red. Add jeera & curry leaves till it fry well. Add other spices except salt & sugar. Don't it be burn. Medium flame..
- Add instantly roasted pohe & mix well for 2-3 minutes till crispy & it became even// same colour. You can off flame now..
- Add salt, sugar, citric acid powder & mix well..
- Add fried aloo chips, aloo senv, makki ke pohe etc..
- Add fried (in little oil, jeera & haldi)/non fried murmure in it..
- Instant less oil crispy snacks – poha/chivda ready. You can store it for a week or two..
- Dry coconut chips, kishmish, kaju etc. Can be added. As per your wish. Enjoy this light snacks..
If you find this Chivda – less oil recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.