Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Velveeta & ham broccoli soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Velveeta & ham broccoli soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably pick out many food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to velveeta & ham broccoli soup recipe. You can have velveeta & ham broccoli soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Velveeta & ham broccoli soup:
- Use 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of velveeta cheese ( cut into half inch cubes).
- You need 3 cup of frozen broccoli cuts (thawed).
- Use 6 oz of ham steak (chopped).
- You need 1 cup of frozen corn (thawed).
Instructions to make Velveeta & ham broccoli soup:
- Cook onions in hot oil in a large saucepan on med heat for approx. 5-7 mins or until tender.
- Stir in milk bring to a simmer stirring it frequently.
- Add Velveeta and broccoli cook and stir 6-8 mins or until Velveeta is melted and broccoli is heated through.
- Stir in ham and corn cook 4-5 mins or until heated through stirring occasionally.
- Serve n enjoy.
If you find this Velveeta & ham broccoli soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.