Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Khaman Dhokla recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Khaman Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khaman Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to khaman dhokla recipe. To cook khaman dhokla you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Khaman Dhokla:
- Use 1 cup of gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of semolina.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Provide Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Get 1 tbsp of Eno.
- Provide For of tadka-.
- Get 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of black mustard seeds.
- Provide 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 4-5 of green chillies.
Steps to make Khaman Dhokla:
- Mix all dry ingredients well. Add all wet ingredients and mix well. Add water as needed for making thick batter..
- Leave for 5 minutes. In a pressure cooker take 2 glass of water and heat it. Now add Eno and mix well instantly transfer into greased baking tin. Cover the lid after keeping this in cooker and bake it for 15 minutes. Check after cooking..
- Crackle the mustard seeds, curry leaves,green chilli. Now add sugar and water boil nicely. Now pour the tadka in cutting pieces of Dhokla. Garnish red chilli in top and serve hot in breakfast..
If you find this Khaman Dhokla recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.