Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Corn Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. To cook chicken corn soup you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Corn Soup:
- Get 1 of Onion chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ground garlic chillies.
- Take 1/4 cup of oil.
- Use 1 kg of chicken fillet (cut in cubes).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- Use 1 tin of Nestle cream.
- Use 1 pkt of white onion soup.
- Get 1 pkt of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 pkt of chicken noodle soup.
- Get 1 tsp of aromat.
- You need 1 tin of cream style sweetcorn.
Instructions to make Chicken Corn Soup:
- Braise onion in oil till translucent..
- Add greens – onion, ground garlic chillies – and spices – lemon pepper, aromat – with chicken cubes.
- Cook for about 7 mins till chicken is done..
- Prepare all soup powders – white onion soup, cream of chicken soup, chicken noodle soup – as per instruction on packet..
- Add to cooked chicken..
- Simmer for about 3 mins..
- Add sweetcorn and stir gently till all mixed.
- Simmer on low heat for about 5 mins.
- Add Nestle cream 2 mins before serving. Top with remaining greens..
- Serve with garlic rolls or bread sticks.
If you find this Chicken Corn Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.