Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Khaman Dhokla Upma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Khaman Dhokla Upma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khaman Dhokla Upma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to khaman dhokla upma recipe. To make khaman dhokla upma you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Khaman Dhokla Upma:
- Use 2 cups of crumbled dhokla.
- Use 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Take 1 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Get 1-2 of whole dry chilies, broken.
- Provide 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp. of urad dal (split black gram).
- Provide 1 tsp. of rice.
- Use 1-2 of green chilies, slit.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of roasted peanuts.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of pepper powder.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Khaman Dhokla Upma:
- Heat oil in a pan & temper with mustard seeds. After it stops spluttering, add cumin seeds, dry chilies, green chilies, curry leaves, urad dal & rice..
- Add the crumbled dhokla, sambar powder & salt. Stir fry on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes..
- Switch off the flame and add the coriander leaves and fried onion..
- Serve as it or along with coconut chutney for a simple & sumptuous breakfast..
If you find this Khaman Dhokla Upma recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.