Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetable Hamburger Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Hamburger Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Hamburger Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable hamburger soup recipe. To cook vegetable hamburger soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Hamburger Soup:
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans (14.4 ounces).
- Get 1 can of tomato sauce (14.4 ounces).
- You need 1 can of kidney beans (16 ounces).
- Provide 2 cup of cooked cubed potatoes.
- Provide 6 oz of frozen corn.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Use of salt.
- Use of ground black pepper.
- Provide 4 of beef bullion cubes.
Instructions to make Vegetable Hamburger Soup:
- Peel, cube and cook about 3 medium potatoes in water with beef bullion cubes. (Do not drain after cooking).
- Brown ground beef with garlic powder to taste.
- Add ground beef, green beans, corn, kidney beans and tomato sauce to potatoes..
- Add salt, pepper and garlic to taste and let simmer to mix flavors about 10 minutes..
If you find this Vegetable Hamburger Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.