Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn and Crab Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn and Crab Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn and crab soup recipe. To make corn and crab soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn and Crab Soup:
- Prepare 3 sticks of butter.
- Provide 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1 of medium bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 2 lbs of peeled shrimp.
- Get 1 lb of white crab meat.
- You need 2 cans of creamed corn.
- Take 4 cans of cream of potato soup.
- Take 1 qt of half and half.
- Use to taste of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Cayenne.
Steps to make Corn and Crab Soup:
- In a large stock pot melt the butter..
- Add onion and bell pepper, cook over medium heat until caramelized..
- Add shrimp and saute with seasonings until cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Add creamed corn, cream of potato soup and half and half and mix well..
- Add crab meat and bring to low boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and serve..
If you find this Corn and Crab Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.