Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker thai green curry chicken recipe. To cook slow cooker thai green curry chicken you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, diced.
- Provide 8 oz of frozen spinach, thawed.
- You need 8 oz of frozen carrots, thawed.
- You need 1 can (13.5 oz) of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 4-6 tbsp of green/red curry paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of lime juice.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- Layer chicken on the bottom of the slow cooker..
- Place the spinach and carrots on top of the chicken..
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, green/red curry paste, and lime juice..
- Pour the mixture on top of the chicken, spinach, and carrots..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.