Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Macaroni, Broccoli Corn Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Macaroni, Broccoli Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macaroni, Broccoli Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to macaroni, broccoli corn soup recipe. You can cook macaroni, broccoli corn soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Macaroni, Broccoli Corn Soup:
- Provide 1/2 of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (small).
- You need 60 grams of Macaroni (dried).
- Provide 200 ml of Water.
- Use 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Take 1 can of ■Canned cream corn.
- Prepare 400 ml of ■Milk.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Macaroni, Broccoli Corn Soup:
- This time I used twisted macaroni (instructed cooking time on the package was 9 minutes)..
- For the canned cream corn, I used "Aohata Tokachi" brand creamed corn (435 g)..
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces. Finely chop the onion..
- In a pot, heat 1 tablespoon of butter, and stir-fry the onions. Pour in the water, cover the pot, and bring to a boil..
- Once it comes to a boil, add the macaroni and soup stock cube (break it up with your fingers), cover again, and simmer over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally, so as not to burn the vegetables and macaroni on the bottom of the pot..
- Add the canned cream corn, milk, and broccoli, lower the heat, and simmer for another 5 minutes or so. Taste, and season with salt and pepper if needed. If you simmer for too long and the liquid has reduced, add more milk..
If you find this Macaroni, Broccoli Corn Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.