Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan roasted red pepper soup recipe. You can have vegan roasted red pepper soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- Get 2 of large potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 of large white onion, diced.
- Get 1/2 lb of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 lb of cauliflower, riced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 3 cups of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 cup of nutritional yeast.
- Get 2 tsp of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, thyme.
- You need 2 (12 oz) of jars roasted red peppers.
Instructions to make Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- In stock pot, add potatoes, onion, carrots, cauliflower, garlic and stock.
- Simmer on medium heat about 20 minutes or until veggies are soft.
- Add seasoning and red peppers (don’t drain).
- Using an immersion blender, purée until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning as you like.
If you find this Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.