Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato & Corn Cream Croquettes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato & Corn Cream Croquettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato & Corn Cream Croquettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely pick out lots of items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato & corn cream croquettes recipe. To make potato & corn cream croquettes you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato & Corn Cream Croquettes:
- Prepare 2 of to 3 Potatoes (baking type recommended).
- Provide 130 grams of Corn kernels (canned or frozen).
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Flour.
- Provide 100 ml of Milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of ◎ Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◎ Soup stock granules.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ◎ Salt.
- Provide 1 dash of ◎ White pepper.
- Provide 1 of Flour, eggs, panko.
- You need 1 of Oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Potato & Corn Cream Croquettes:
- Put the flour in a heatproof bowl. Add the milk little by little, stirring constantly so no lumps form..
- Microwave without covering it for 90 seconds at 500 W. Add the ◎ ingredients and mix well. The béchamel sauce is done..
- Wash the potatoes and wrap them, unpeeled, with plastic wrap. Microwave for 5 minutes. When a toothpick goes through them easily, they're done. Peel while still hot, and mash up with a fork..
- Mix the potatoes and béchamel sauce with the corn kernels (drain beforehand if using canned)..
- Form into oval patties. If you divide the mixture into 8 portions, I think they'll turn out to be the perfect size, but you can vary this to your liking..
- Coat the patties with flour, beaten egg and panko in that order..
- Deep fry..
- Done! These are flavored very well, so try them out first without added sauce to begin..
If you find this Potato & Corn Cream Croquettes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.