Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken corn soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. To cook chicken corn soup you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken corn soup:
- Take 8 cups of water.
- You need of chicken boneless fillet 250 gms very finely cubed.
- Take 1 can of Cream of corns.
- Get 1.5 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of Black/ White pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of Chicken powder.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Cornflour 1/2 cup mixed with 1/4 cup water.
Instructions to make Chicken corn soup:
- Bring water to a boil- add in chicken and let it cook for 5 to 8 minutes..
- Remove the scum on top and then add in a can of cream of corns. Mix and cook for 2 minutes..
- Now add salt, sugar, chicken powder and black pepper and finally thicken with cornflour mixture till you get the desired consistency..
- Finally add in beaten eggs – dont stir for few seconds. Then mix it well and dish out..
If you find this Chicken corn soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.